Up Coming Board Meeting - Important, please read

Hi all,

As some of you already know, I will not be attending the upcoming AIS Convention in Ontario, CA. Though I am doing much better since my recent surgery, I have not healed well enough to make the journey to Calif. However, Gerry will be making the trip. He will be bringing all necessary documents needed at the meeting including the sign-in sheet; blank vouchers for those who have any bills they need reimbursement for; name plates for the board; extra copies of all reports that have been received by me and my tape recorder and tapes that are used as backup for the minutes.

For those of you that have not provided me with a report please be sure and give a copy to Gerry so I will have a complete set for my records.

I will miss all of you and what I know will be a spectacular bloom.

Michelle