RE: Upcoming 2012 Spring Board Meeting

Don,
As a courtesy and to keep them informed, all RVPs are included on AISDiscuss.
The request for reports is to the AIS Directors and Committee Chairs.  RVPs do
not have to provide any reports, but need to contact me or the RVP Rep (who is
also on the AIS Board), if they have problems, concerns, or questions that
should be addressed at the RVP meeting and possibly mentioned to the Board of
Directors.

Cheryl Deaton, RVP Counselor