Re: Upcoming 2012 Spring Board Meeting

Thanks. I got a message regarding reports at the board meeting.
Don

----- Original Message -----
From: DonnaDonLowry@aol.com
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 11:28:37 AM
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Upcoming 2012 Spring Board Meeting

In a message dated 3/22/2012 6:36:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
don.rude@comcast.net writes:

I am a new RVP. I need some information about the kind of report that I
must make to the convention.
What can you tell me?

Hi Don:

I am unaware of any requirement that RVP's need to report to the board. If
you have any questions or concerns, you need to contact the RVP liaison.

Donna,
RVP Region 2