AIS Storefront/AIS Convention

Hello all,The AIS Storefront will be closed begining May 27 through June 6,
2011, while Kay and I are in Victoria, BC, for the AIS National Convention.
Orders received while we are traveling will be shipped June 10, 2011. Just a
reminder, there will not be a AIS Storefront Sales Table at the convention.
See you in Victoria.John & Kay LudiAIS Storefront
Groupon.com Official Site
1 huge daily deal on the best stuff to do in your city. Try it today!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4dbae32459f6316d66fst05vuc