Re: Print On Demand-Seeking a real number

Hello again,One must remember that the 1999 Checklist is not the only thing
that is in storage. Some of everything that is listed as being available at
the AIS Storefront is at the storage location. We keep a limited supply of
items in a corner of our basement from which we fill orders. Any time we go
out to the Post Office, Bank, Grocery Store or what have you, we go past the
storage location - no special trips. For this year, the cost of the two 12 x
15 storage units was $2958.00. Hopefully, in the very near future, I can
reduce one unit to an 8 x 10.John Ludi
Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4dbad58c9a63816d322st01vuc