Re: Facebook Milestone

Speaking personally and certainly not scientifically, I doubt that many of
the AIS members are on Facebook, given that, generally speaking, we're an
older  populace. I only know a few people in our older segment that are on
Facebook. We  NEED the younger ones!!!!

Ruth Barker

In a message dated 4/28/2011 5:50:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,