Re: Website Content -Affiliates and Regions

I would very much like to hear from our membership as to what they believe is valuable on the website and what they feel could be part of an e-membership. Since these projects will be ongoing for a very long time, even if we have some ideas now they can certainly be added to. Everyone should keep in mind that we are trying to create a low cost product that will entice new members to the Iris society and not just satisfy the needs of our present membership. To think about this we may have to step out of our present skins and try to think like the gardeners that are out there that we are presently loosing.