Re: Website Content

Jim,

Thank you very much

John
On Apr 14, 2010, at 10:58 PM, MORRISJE1@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 4/14/2010 1:15:02 P.M. Central Standard Time, jijones@usjoneses.com writes:
Please don't just tell me "go look at this" or "so and so wrote..." I
don't have time to research, capture and edit all the content. I have
my hands full getting the architecture place and moving the content
we want to keep. Trust me it is more than just cut and paste.
All of the information you request (except to presume to answer what should I plant) is listed on the very detailed web site www.http//stlouisirises.com.  I spent many hours researching and writing it.  You have my permission to use it en toto.

Jim M.