Re: Getting Back to E-Memberships

I second John's motion:
"I move that the AIS immediately stop offering multiple year Irisregister subscriptions."

Let the discussion begin.

Ruth Barker

.

In a message dated 4/5/2010 5:15:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jijones@usjoneses.com writes:
It appears that irisregister will become part of the e-membership and will be governed by the fees associated with those memberships.

From what I remember reading in the discussion E-memberships are not likely to be discounted for multiple year subscriptions.

If irisregister subscriptions are to  be made an integral part of e-memberships, current irisregister subscribers wil be converted (at no extra charge) to e-memberships.

While we currently have subscriptions that run out to 2020 that will be grandfathered in, in the interests of improving the AIS financial position, I thought that the board should decide whether or not to restrict new or renewal irisregister subscriptions to single years in anticipation of the change. Therefore:

I move that the AIS immediately stop offering multiple year Irisregister subscriptions.

John
=