Re: AIS Ballot

Thanks, Jim.

Ruth

-----Original Message-----
From: MORRISJE1@aol.com
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 7:08 pm
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] AIS Ballot

Ruth,

You may not be aware that the Judges' Handbook on page 21 states, "A judge
who does not receive an Official Ballot by April 15 should contact the RVP
or  The AIS Awards Chairman immediately."  This certainly implies that they
need to be in the mail earlier, traditionally around April 1.

Jim M.

In a message dated 4/19/2009 4:15:23 P.M. Central Standard Time,