From: Jill Bonino <aistreas@earthlink.net>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 3:11 am
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] AIS Ballot

Hi Ruth,

Thanks so much for putting the ballot on the web...Just to let you know that as
of today April 17th I still have not received my printed ballot in the mail...I
have heard other people have received theirs already???  I am printing out the
web ballot to take to our Region trek this weekend...

Thanks,
Jill Bonino