2008 Spring Reports

Hi Everyone,

This is the last email you will receive from me regarding reports.

In going through the reports received, I still do not have the  following:

Electronic Services
Handbook Revision Committee
Information Resources
Iris Program Resources (Speakers)
Library
Publications
Scientific Advisory Committee

I assume the RVP Counselor, RVP Representative and Section  Liaison reports
will not be presented until after their respective  meetings.  If this is
incorrect than these reports are also needed.

Please let me know if you are planning on bringing your report, as well as
the extra copies, with you to the meeting.  If you are planning on sending  the
report to me, you have until Friday, April 4 to do so.  If no report is
being presented, I would like to know that as well.

Thank you very much,

Michelle Snyder
AIS Secretary

Home.