Re: AIS Show toolkit

In a message dated 3/31/2008 3:40:55 P.M. Central Standard Time,
iris.loberg@comcast.net writes:

just  received 3 posters from Bob Pries (AIS Show toolkit).  I wanted to
say they are spectacular!   I'm sure they will draw lots of eyes  at our
show!  They're huge... 4 foot tall!   I can already  see our members trying
to identify the names on all the irises, that will  be fun and entertaining!
Thanks for making them available Bob!
Kitty  Loberg
(Redwood Iris Society)
Region 14
****

All,

Two clubs that I am a member of have purchased the AIS Show toolkit posters
(Washington Iris Club and the Greater St. Louis Iris Society) and the members
are really impressed by the beauty of the pictures and the total display
effect.  We had a recent GSLIS meeting at which the posters were on display  and
at which there were several non-iris visitors.  These visitors were  also
impressed and asked questions about how they might make such posters for  their
specialty groups.  These posters are a real service to any iris club  out there
that has shows or club sales.  They make a huge positive  impression about
irises!  Bob Pries has made an excellent service available  at a reasonable price
to all of American irisdom.

Jim Morris

Home.