Re: AIS website communications

Thank you Chris for taking the time to describe the website, its use and the
manner in which members should offer their suggestions and corrections.
     Although John has stated some of these points on various occasions both
at Board meetings and on AISDiscuss, I am of the firm belief that in
organizations such as ours with new people constantly entering "the system," there is a
strong need to reinforce procedures through repetition and restating at
various times and in various "media."
     Thank you also for implementing the ever-expanding and ever-demanding
scope of the web page being sought by general members and board members alike.
This is an area of AIS that is growing exponentially with constant calls for
more and more to be included as website coverage.   I feel that as a group we
are still finding our way through decisions about what we offer and to whom.
It is an interesting time!
     Thank you for your continued service to this cause.
     Cheers!
          Jeanne

 See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.