Re: Re: Communications, and Public Relations

I suggest that the Region Rep, who is a voting member of the Board and who attends Board meetings and the RVP meeting at the National Convention, be the liaison between the Regions and  the Public Relations and Electronic Services Committees.  The Region Rep could check with every RVP twice a year (in advance of the National meeting and the Fall Board meeting) to get up to date info on all affiliates,  and make a standard report to the Elec Serv and PR Committees of changes in affiliate information.

This could start in Okla City.

Jill Bonino