reports

Good Afternoon to All,
I just forwarded four more reports to John for inclusion on the web site, and he will attach his report as well.  Just wanted to let you know which reports I have not received.  You can let me know if there are any forthcoming, or if you are providing copies for us at the convention.  Reports not received to date are:  Bulletin Advertising, Judges, Judges Handbook Revisions, Policy and Section Liaison (Jim did acknowledge that he needed the last of the details as his report needed to be in today, April 20th - so that one will be processed and forwarded to by next Monday).  I do not have a listing for Director nominees as of yet, but expect that shortly as well, as per Angelique.  As in the past, I believe Terry is taking care of the Honorary Awards and as such provides ballots as needed.  Catch you all next week with the final reports.  Thanks for all your help in expediting this wonderful electronic process!  Patricia  PS  Looking forward to see all of you in OK.