Convention Poll

I am looking for suggestions for questions to be asked
on the 2007 convention poll. Discovering the opinions
of our most active members is an important element in
making good decisions by board directors. The reults
of the surveys are always presented at fall board
meetings. Please feel free to make suggestions. I will
be printing the surveys in the next few days so do not
wait too long.