RE: Nominations Committee DESPERATELY Needs More Names!!!!

Vince Lewonski participates in Region 3 and Region 19.  We need
representation from these Regions.

Carol Goldsberry was nominated in 2006 and her name remains in the pool for
appointment should a vacancy occur on the Board.  She has served as RVP of
Region 22 and RVP Representative to the Board.

Carol Warner (Region 4) and Judy Hollingworth (Region 6) have both been
asked before but declined to have their name placed in the candidate for
nomination pool.  Try again??

Dr. Robert Hollingworth is now retired and would be an excellent member of
the Board, although there may be a conflict of interest with the Foundation.

E. Roy Epperson