Away From Home

Greetings:
     Bob and I leave tomorrow to attend the R14 Spring Meeting (where I will
be giving a garden JT).
We will stop in Sacramento for at least an overnight (with relatives) on our
way home. We have made arrangements to visit a hybridizer's garden (maybe
two).   I expect to be back at my desk in the afternoon on Monday, May 1 -- that
dreaded day your reports are due (nag, nag, nag) to Patricia.
     If there is a serious crisis, Jill Bonino has the information on where
we will be.
     Cheers!
          Jeanne