Re: Bulletin

Hello All,

I cannot hold back any longer...I worked for the Post Office for over 35
years and part of that time I handled mailings for Bulk Mailers (now called
Standard Mail) and Periodical mailers (which were called Second Class
mailings).

If Terry's catalog (standard Mail) was mailed at the same time as the AIS
Bulletin (Periodical Mail) and people are receiving his catalog a week or
more before the bulletin mailed at the same time....SOMETHING IS WRONG.

We should be talking directly to the Postal Managers about this as
Periodical mailings are supposed to be the next best thing to First Class
Mail and never take a backseat to Standard Mail.   They may sometimes get
the same servive but should never get less.

IF it is true that they were mailed at the same time something is wrong and
an investigation should be started by the Postal authorities and that
shopuld be initiated by AIS.

All My Best

Will