Re: JT Handbook Item#2, Plus

Greetings All,

    All of our Ballot voting judges should be required to meet their garden
judging training requirements by attending garden training given by another
judge.  Every judge, regardless of their judging experience or longjevity can
probably learn something from another judge's perspective.

  Also, all judges providing one-on-one garden judging training to
Apprentices should be given "credit" for their efforts, but it shouldn't count towards
their personal in garden training requirements.

   However, a judge who teaches classroom training should get credit towards
their classroom training requirements.  A judge who teaches in a classroom
setting probably learns more in their preparation then any of the students will
learn by just attending.

    Since we never seem to run out of arrogant, blowhards who can't resist
attacking their fellow judges, it is important that the AIS attend to improving
the garden judging credentials of all our judges.

Have a Happy!  Brad K