Excess Bulletins

Both Donna and I give Iris programs to several organizations from Senior
Citizens groups to 4H kids. We bring several issues of our personal bulletins
and have to go back at the next meeting to recover the bulletins that have
been left their to be taken home by people who want to read them. The Central
New York Iris Society also does two programs on Iris a year at the Oswego
County Fair Grounds. I would be interested in giving out some bulletins at
those programs.

                              Ron & Donna James