Extra Bulletins

I think Avery is doing a service by sending out 2-3 old Bulletins for AIS when he sends a slide set.  Also the Invititation to Join is a good idea--get them interested and ask them to join "right now"--take their checks and mail them in for them.  I do programs for garden clubs and even iris societies with no AIS members and they really enjoy seeing the Bulletin.  It is a selling point for AIS because it is so well done and lots of color!

As long as there are some available I think he should continue sending them out.  If we are controlling our inventory then cut it back to one issue and the Invitation to Join sheets.  They need to see what they are getting for joining.  I can't imagine he is sending out so many sets that it would cause a problem?

Carolyn Hawkins