Re: excess Bulletins

Hi All
Even the affiliated clubs only have 50% AIS membership. The other 50% are prime candidates for AIS membership.
This spring when I was tallying AFFILIATE status for clubs in Region 13, most clubs had between 10 and 20 AIS members and an almost equal number of non-AIS members. The one glaring exception was the Greater Portland Iris Society which had 125 members of which 95 were AIS members. (I sense an article coming on!!!!) I must admit that there are so many activities going on in Portland that many of our judges from other parts of region (and adjoining regions) have also joined GPIS just to keep informed of what's happening. Still, the numbers warrant discussion. -when I have time!!!! I have been out of the "administrative loop" in Portland for about 10 years so I can claim some sort of third party status.
Somehow, I need to figure out how to inject that level of fervor into the rest of the region? - and the country?
Terry

Suncitymom@aol.com wrote:

People do use the slide sets to give programs to non affilate groups. That is why we send ITJ's along with the slide sets,

Joyce