From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of bfilardi@comcast.net
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 3:19 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] JT Handbook Revisions

Why not just make it slightly simpler, and make it just "Accredited" rather
than the wordy "Active Accredited" (which also might cause confusion with
"Active Master")?  Bruce   PS: I don't mean this in a negative or nasty way,
but it would seem to me that there are more important things to worry about!
Please, don't anyone be offended by that....

From: PlankMail@aol.com

> Greetings to all:
> To start the examination of revisions to the AIS Judges Training
> Handbook, Section A -- I submit the following item for discussion. There
> will be
> several items to consider over the coming weeks and months before we reach

> final
> positions for all items at the Fall Meeting in KC. Presenting one item at
> time should make the discussion more focused and productive toward
reaching
> agreement on each of the items we need to consider.
> These specific items for discussion have been selected and suggested to
> me by Roy Epperson (JT Handbook Chair, for those who do not know). Both
Roy