Re: JT Handbook Revisions

I totally agree with Clarence's entire message. Does
that mean that we can't both be nuts? There are
"Garden" judges that should never judge a show and
vice versa. Presently many judges do not realize that
these are two very different skills and do a terrible
job of one or the other becuase they are applying the
wrong method at the wrong time. Of course a judge
would have the greatest credibility if he could do
both as is now expected.... Bob