Re: E-memberships

Robert,
Would it be possible, in the next AIS membership questionaire, to ask several questions to the membership about the e-membership idea? Perhaps asking for ideas, asking what they would like to have available through e-membership, what they would find useful, how it could supplement or be separate from their regular membership, etc.?
Kitty Loberg
p.s. One thing I thought of, is I would occasionally like to view regional bulletins of different regions. When I have seen them, I have found interesting articles in them. Perhaps the current issues of regional bulletins could be made available through e-memberships.