Projecting your reports

Once again this year we will have the digital projector at the Spring Board meetings.

If any of you would like to have your report projected on the screen while you are addressing your issues, please email it to me prior to Sat 7, May 2005.

John | "There be dragons here"

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Director, American Iris Society